Friday, January 29, 2010

** ThE SneAk PReView **

As time goes by...all the hard work, the thoughts that were put into to make everything goes smoothly..here is the sneak preview from my checklist heheh...for my E-day...as now it has come to 85% heheh...mcm sblum2 nyer...still kelam kabut lgi....skang just hoping that things goes smoothly as planned...insyallah...amin.....(p/s:just stated the important things not all details heheheh)

My E-day CheckList
i) Guest - consist of families,family Mr R,nearest neighbours,org2 surau and my dearest
friends
iii)Hantaran - From me =11 (DIY)
- From Mr R = 9 (send it to a boutique near his house)
iv)Date -For sure u guys can guess just from the countdown of my daisypath below this page
v)Time - started at 11am- 3pm (Mr R's family will be coming at 12pm or 12 lebih)
vi)Venue - at our beautifull house in Danau Kota,Setapak KL( cheh!!!!!!)

*heheh...all the rest detail will be stated after the event heheh...baru mcm best sket hehe...with pics and stories behind the event heheh....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
~14 daYs To Go~
p/s:the countdown ive done would be differ from my daisypath countdown as an example today is Friday so i will not count it in..the count start from tomorrow thats why it left 14days..if i counted it in so it will be stated 15 days left...:)