Tuesday, February 2, 2010

~thEre GoEs The DusT..lalalala~

Olaa peeps...hehehe...its working AGAIN!!!!...uhhhhhh..anyway just 4days of working days this week as monday is a holiday...heheh...semenjak2 ni "KEMALASAN"menjadi2...as yesterday was a holiday for the peeps who works in KL as it is "HARI WILAYAH"so my family and i opt to do some spring cleaning and paint the bathroom...hehehe...thanks to my pa and ma...for their effort to make everything looks nice...heheh...start from puting wallpaper in my room last few weeks,yesterday paint the bathroom,and rearrange the furniture...heheh..my mum really like the new arrangement...heheh...we were starting up early as this week we will be headed to PD with all the other family members(my mums sibs and their family) for a wedding occasion..so we wouldnt have time for spring cleaning after that...as the next week will be the occasion..so we decided to do it yesterday..heheh...and also to be updated that my DIY hantaran just needed a little touchup(i'm still surprise how can i able to arrange the hantaran by myself..hehe..thanks to wedding mag that ive brought...heheh)now....im just feeling nervous about it...OMG!!!!!!!!!!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
~11 Days to Go~

No comments: