Wednesday, January 13, 2010

~A NEw faMily MemBer \(^_^)/~

Murnin...murnin everyone wherever u are...heheheh...goshhh it sounds creepy lak...anyway although im here in the office quite early then usual...and it seems it just left me for today..as one of my collegue mc today...and the other one is still on maternity leave (ml) i guess it would be a boring day ahead in front of me...cpt la time hbis kejer ehehehe...hope so kalo takder kejer berlambak2 yg terpaksa driku stayback...heheh...im glad it still in the early of the year so the Dr's wouldnt give me such a headache in solving their analysis that they didn't know how to interprate or do tpi nak gak...ooopPSss...terkutuk2 lak surgeon2..sorry...heheheh..(wat muker chomel!!!).Well as for today...this post is dedicate to our new family member(cpt2 tepuk tgn heheheh)....its the 22nd grandchild for my grandma and grandpa..and also the eldest son for my paksu and maksu...and it seems his the youngest cucu and adorable bb for this time being heheh....(maner thu nanti dpt adik lak) hehehe...ive just met him last week hehe...dah besar dah..and he weights 5.5kg..nak dijadikan citer...the name for him byk kali gak ubah...before btul2 registered...from fakrul to farif and lastly...to Muhammad Faris...cutekan dier?sorry for uncleared pic and angle...coz bb faris...when he see's theres that red beam from my camera although the flash was off...dier akan larikan maternyer ke tmpat lain...heheh...but theres apic of him baiknnyer...tpi drikulak tak bertudung...so cant be upload...heheh...there will be a cleared pics later..as we will be goin to PD this 6 Feb(a week before my E-day) heheh...stay there for 1nite...yeah!!!! (ader majlis khwin sedara kener pg) so we will be gathering rmai2 there..yeah2..leh tgkap byk2 gmabr2 bb faris....cant wait to hold him heheheh...miszz bb faris:)
monyoknyer muker...heheh sleepy ek???

-Muhammad Faris-
heheh...he was aslepp when me and my mum arrived...after afew minutes of waiting from him to wakeup from his nap...bb faris mengeliat gan sepenuh hati heheh...tu muker mengeliat la tu heheh...all of them said that he looks just like grandpa when his sleep and he has a lot of features of my grandpa...when my grandpa hear's it he just hehehehehh...smilling la tu :)

No comments: