Monday, January 25, 2010

~WaLL TraNsFoRmaTioN~

Well...today and yesterday i had this bad sore throat so im not feeling that well today...but anyway...i'm able to resist it and happily to tell u guys my make over wall of fame...hahahahah...yela tu...welll sort of...hahahh....as from my previous post im wondering on how to create sum part of my wall near the makeup table...at last here is what me and my mum had decide...we bought 1 roll of matching wallpaper like the colour of my room...aper sbbnyer kiterong beli wallpaper ni???sbnarnyer nak cover sum parts of it yg it seems tak elok la kalo ditgk...anyway inilah hasilnyer berkat kerja keras me,papa,ma and angah...heheheh....(now focus on fresh flowers...cyayok nad!!!!!)
1 roll walpaper + special glue

well this is the mess that we've done hehehh

tadaa....cantikkan(mcm org pro yg watkan)aper yg bercahaya tu???well its from my camera flash..hehehe
-
-
-
-
-
-
~19 Days to Go~