Wednesday, May 25, 2011

It's a HAPPY :)+ a SICK day:(

Hye uols...today is 25th MAy 2011..and it marks of our 3rd month anniversary...eheh..(tak percaya dah jadi wifey to Mr R for 3 months dah) how times fly by ek...he'll be back to KL tonite for a mini celebration...thank you sayang:)erm my 2 words of wisdom to my dearest Mr R would be..."hoping that we're able to face any obstacle walaupun perkara tu kecik atau besar kiter akan hadapinyer bersama2 k...and im glad that ive met u,so hoping for a better future for the both of us and after this a mini me of us 2gether ke.insyallah:)...xoxo" ...see u tonite...
Inspite of my happiness today...it turns out im not that WELL this murnin...with a bit of flu,sore throat (mainly the major part of what im feeling sick right now)..hope that i'll be ok in acouple of hours..really count on u "Diflam+Fisherman Frends+100Plus"..make me well again...heheh..ok back to work mode u guys...

No comments: