Saturday, May 7, 2011

"HaPpY MotHeRs DaY"...yeaR 2011

Yes!!!!the clock has strike 12am...huhu...and its Mother's Day uols...as for this year im really lucky as I'll be celebrating this years Mothers Day....with the presence of my MIL...hehe...how lucky it sounds ek??hehe....so for this memoriable day that been celebrated each year by everyone...I would like to wish Happy MOTHERS DAY for my dearest and lovable mum...Pn Maznah Yunus....who love me and nutured me...until what i have become now....your love is unconditionally and ur are unable to be replaced with anyone....love u mum...and as for my MIL Pn Maimunah Anas ...thank you for accepting me to became part of this lovely family...and also accepting me for the way I am...Thank You so much...heheh....love u to MIL:)...xoxo and not to forget to all the mothers in the world


my mum + me


+



my mil + me

-

-

-

-

-

Now im updating this dearest blog in Melaka...let me see what im gonna talk next......ermmmm...well....yesterday nite before heading back to Melaka from KL me and Mr R...had the chance to stop and dropping by at "MyShot Wedding" ...which their office situated at Saujana Prima,Kajang...to grab our solemnization vid....ingatkan dah sampai ambik ajer dvd...but to my surprise...abg azril and also his lil bro azran....ask us to watch the vid from their projector...and see if its ok or not...anyway...theirs nothing to be doubt about...they have done a really superb and magnificent job...(mexican wave to them uols!!!!)there's no words best to describe it just LOVELY....i love it...so much....for any b2b who looking for a vid....i really do recomend them to captured ur lovely moment...it really worth every penny of ur money...u guys can check them at their FB and also blog by google out their name as above(they also charge u with reasonable price)....really gud PR skills to with customers...hopping to hired them for the near future...manerla tahu time my sis nyer wedding or majlis berandoi ke heheh....tgh berangan dulu la...hehe...anyway lastly thank you so much to the MyShot Team:)

they really make ur moment really unforgettable

this is the 2 dvd's of our solemnization vid


p/s:hope the results will turns out ok...for this monday checkup..need to go to the Orthopedic section Hosp.Pantai Bangsar..wish me luck u guys

2 comments:

Sree said...

very creative blog:)nice writing:)
please visit my blog whenever possible:)

SiMply NaD'Honey said...

sree:thank you:)for dropping by