Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My 5minit ShOrT BaBBle...

Huarghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Its 2pm...what does it meant???my lunchtime has reach to its end...urghhhhhhh!!!and im SLEEPY (cant able to have a 5 minits nap...)my head just feeling DIZZY!!!!!well anyway hope that dizzy will fade away soon or later...erm...as i was looking upon my BLOG...i think i should need to do some retouching on my blog i guess..maybe the header or the layout...erm...coz it seems...just a bit PLAIN(or dah feel bored kot...but i do like it..erm..ntahler)...erm...anyway...hope that mood rajin tu aderla...if ive really want to do the retouching...heheh...so cyayok naddy!!!kuatkan determination...for one of ur resolution for this year is...NOT TO BE LAZY!!!!!!!!ok...:)...wedding preps...urghh dont say a thing...my mind are in a "stuck"mode...so wedding preps will be updated later(skang balik umah ajer..tdo or watching tv..DIY stuff dah tak wat lgi...takder mood..parah2)...suker blogwalking to brides blog...dieorng nyer majlis semua looks superb...can mine look like them too???hope that my 'day'will turn out ok...hehe...so jom sambung kejer...huhuu



p/s:maybe its quite early..but i want to congrats to my dearest frend LIZA (who always there when i needed her support in giving me to focus what ive had now in life..TQ dear) for her upcoming engagement with Abg K hehe this CNY..hope sgt can attend...heheh and give a helping hand...love u dear heheh xoxo:)

No comments: