Tuesday, January 25, 2011

"Im in MADPPYRESS syndrom"

pic source:Mr Google...
"is this quote above ader mengena dgn post pg ni???erm...blur kejap"
-
-
-
-
Today marks the start of the FINALE countdown until the Unforgettable Day..huhu...its just left 30days to sort things out(but bare in my mind there lots of things to do lagi huhuhuhu) as for now i feel NERVOUS (like theres a thousand of butterflies in my stomach which are waiting to burst out any moment) UNABLE TO REALLY FOCUS On WORK (really a bad behavior ek...im like thinking what to do next huhu)+MIX FEELING of MAD+HAPPY+STRESS=MADPPYRESS Syndrom I pressumed huhu..somtimes feel wanted to CRY (tak tahu knplak!!!btul2 pelik)..is it me or some brides have face this kind of state??harap2 semua berjalan dgn lancar la yerk....doakan for me yerk:)ok back to work mode huhu...boleh ker ni?

No comments: