Tuesday, December 29, 2009

*2009 is Coming to anD E.N.D*

GoOdByE YeAr 2009
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
WeLc0me YeAr 2010

its just a couple of days as this year will end..and 2010 will come..and im getting older+ 1year from my age ...Uwah!!!!!...lots have happend through out this years...there was sadness and joyness...within my own atmosphere and my day life...my new resolution??didint think about it yet...but ive already had in mind...hope it will turn out as ive planned and things will be fine...pray for the best..aminnn...praying for you guys too...HaPpY New YeAr eVeryOne(^_^)

p/s:im thinking of a taking a couple of days off updating this blog(baper hari ajer..nak settlekan hal2 pertunangan driku ni..heheh...dah naik next year lagi berdebar2...cuak ni..tinggal 1month,2weeks and 2days)wish me luck:)kiter akan update gak on the Jan 2010..tggu,,,...heheheh

No comments: