Friday, December 4, 2009

It'S RaINiNg WhaT????(^_^)

It's RAINinG!!!!!!!!!.....raining men?raining cats and dog???HUhuhuhu.....well it just an ordinary rain.....since this murnin until now....let me see my watch....its 3.20pm or 1520.....hows my plan for today????postponed or what??????????erm....i guess will be goin hehehe....got to pujuk JacKy la....yup2....and also last nite,Mr R also ask me via phone like"kalo leh nanti cyg carila kasut gan jac ek...kalo pg jln mkn2 nanti,kalo jumper yg berkenan..heheh"(nmpk sgt driku ni susah sgt nak pilih kasut..Hahhhah...smpai pening dier dh)...erm....i guess so kner gakla cri cpt heheh...hopefully dpt heheheh........moga2 ujan cpt la reda....heheh aminnnnn...anyway guys have a nice weekend....\(^_^)/

its raining men...yeahh!!!!!!! I LIKE heheh...sorry MR R...just a song that cross my mind:)

quite funny if it's really rain cats and dog hehehe....people will have free pets heheh...yup2

No comments: