Wednesday, February 24, 2010

~SeaRchIng foR a nicE Pic~

Murnin u olls...hehehe....yezzaaa!!!!!its wednesday...fuhHhhh...tommorow is Thursday then walla....HOLIDAY...yeaHh!!!!cant wait...i guess my boss is not here today...anyway still need to do sum analysis for this month report...ishk2....im glad...really glad that ive purchased a brand new scanner aka copy and printer (3 in 1 mode) heheh...HP Deskjet F2460 i guess thats the number for it...yesterday and last nite my mum is so excited for me and my little bro...to scan on old pic of us...heheh...she said to my bro...its better to start early in making vid clip for along weds...heheh...THANKS MAMA...(although we have like 1year to prepare)...tpi my mum pnuh semangat...hehe...happy to see her that way....well...in this post ive didnt had the chance to upload any old pics of me...as all the pics...are safe and sound...kept in one of the folders at my little bro's labtop...ive should have grab it later....heheheh...tgk2 gambar time kecik...baru driku sedar...that since i was a little gurl...mmg obviously perangai GEDIKS tu ader meh...heheh...sbb tu skang mengedik ajer....hehehe....hahahha....xper2 nanti driku upload la sket2 pic yg ader...yg menunjukkan kesongeean...driku...hehheh....ni tgh sesi berangan and teringat gambar2 lamer...tu yg tiber2 nak tulis....ni..heheh...ok2 la...work2...fokus2...nanti tak siaplak..ok u guys HAPPY WORKING....xoxo

No comments: