Tuesday, February 9, 2010

*ThE ShaTtEred PieCes*

Its lunch time and ive just had my lunch a couple of minits ago..well i was wondering what i should post up today...my trip to PD??its nice but didnt take a lot of photos..coz there's sum1 had destroyed my mood in enjoying myself...but anyway...i do played with bb Faris alot hehe...dier comel sgt...hehehe geram2...hehe...ok eventually im writting this post just to described wat do i feel now..as i do feel abit distract in preparing my E-day...ntahler...tak tahu macamner nak describe...sumtimes i do know that each people have their own limits...and i do guess maybe yg tahap kesabaran driku ini dah smpai peak..driku ini mmg pantang kalo sum1 tak respect another person...and then they dont realise what they had done wrong then tiber2 mcm tak tahu kesalahan yg telah dilakukan...tiber2lak act mcm everything is normal..for me..maybe kalo sekali dua boleh la tahan...tpi kalo like 13 years perangai tak berubah2 gak...dah besar panjang dah...mmg takleh nak trimer ahh...nak dibuatkan citer end of last year ive just ended up a frendship...for me...true frends adalah kwn2 yg btul sejati..and takkan gertak u or ckp things yg bad...she did give me msg this recently..budget nak gertak2 org...and said stuff...for me...its better to loose this one frend daripada uve being a hopokrit towards urself...and although myb of u guys think that ive shouldnt do that and this...but i do have my own reasons and decided to have no any connections with her...coz ive had it..walaupun dilimpah gan tohmahan and kater2 kesat oleh dirinyer...ive just being silent and ignoring her(org2 mcmni kalo ckp pun bknnyer dier nak dgr..masuk telinga kanan kuar telinga kiri)...coz i do know how is it to have true frends are...hope that she able to lived her life that she wants...and just stop disturbing my life...coz things just couldnt be the same again..............

No comments: