Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A Superb Weekend For Me..hehe

Hye uols!!!...blink2...its already October huhu...how times just fly...before ive started things of..i would like to wish Happy Birthday to My lil SIL...Zimah which her birthday is today (4/10/2011) and lastly to my other 2nd last SIL Mizah (5/10/2011) wishing a Happy..Happy Birthday...may u guys achive what you've had in mind or what u wish for heheh...well2...let me see...what I've did on my last weekend...although its just an ordinary weekend for me..coz now...i just would like to stay home and relax rather then going out and watching movies or doing heavy shopping (haritu tak larat sgt sihhhhh)but last week...ive guess bcoz im in already entering my 2nd trimester so..keadaan bdn pun dah ok...ader mood nak jln2...pg ke saner ke mari...so on Saturday after attending a wedding at Shah Alam me and Mr R headed to Bangi...to stop by at MumsDream to purchase some things for me...hehe...malu la nak ckp aper kan kat cni...but its for the mummy to be ni yerk...the shop is ok...but takder byk sgt barang...hope to find their stokis nearby KL..senang sket tak perlu la nak pg Bangi lg heheh Then on Friday...me had plans to hanging out with my besties Syaz and Mirah...aper lg lepaking kat Starbucks la is our fave place to story2 and chit chat berjam lamernyer...kiterong stop by kat Starbucks JJ Wangsa Maju...and Syaz belanjer tq...tq...hehe...takderla berjoyah lamer2 dlm 1 jam lbh ajer tu pun tak cukup....ive usually order Hazelnut Hot Choc....but haritu hatiku meronta2 nak Choclate Choc Cream...venti size lg tu(takut jugak mkn choc byk nanti bb hyperactive sgt2..hope takler heheh)...heheh aper lg...HAPPYnyerrrrr...hbs sorang2 ok...heheh Mr R...pg umah granny...lawat wan n atuk...dgn my family...heheh kawaiinyerrrr...

source :Google

(this is not a Venti size...dier lg tggi hehe...1st2 raser mcm tak dpt nak hbskan tp tgk2 eh dah hbs..nmpk sgt tak sedar sbb asyik berjoyah ishk2...bb dlm tummy ni jgn ikut kejoyahan mama dier k)

No comments: