Thursday, October 13, 2011

I L0ve U LiKe A LoVe SOng...Baby...:)

Harini extra rajin so update jap mlm ni before tdo hehehe...tdi tgh layan2 lagu...tiber2 syok lak mendgr lagu ni hehehe...so aper lg....upload la kat blog kesygan aku ni heheh....this song is dedicate to my dearest Mr R...hope you enjoy hearing it...sambil tu theres a 2pic of us...that was took while our 1st day of hari raya together at Melaka...hehehe....mlm ni jiwang2 jap la sket before tdo hehehe...k la nite uolssssssssssss:)





"You aRe Beautifull,like a dream coMe Alive,incredible


a centrefold miracle,lyrical

you save my life again

and i want you to know baby



I,I love you like a love song baby

I,I love you like a love song baby

I,I love you like a love song....."


p/s:leh tak rasernyer kalo diriuku karok lagu ni hehehe...

No comments: