Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The 2nd Checkup @ 3months

Yesterday (3/10/2011) was the 2nd checkup for me...and Mr R dgn penuh semangatnyer bertolak awl dari ofis...tp sampai lambat jugak...its ok dear ive know its all bcoz of the jams...dont worry k...heheh..so before goin their...takutla kner tggu lamer mcm haritu..nearly 1hour coz ramailak org..so Mr R pesan for me to eat 1st before goin there...now my fave menu is..jeng2..jeng Claypot Yee Mee (believe me i can eat this like everyday from now...and takkan raser jemu...) I've usually make it with my own style...by adding this and that la...heheh...seeing this pic...making me hungry...and mcm nak wat ajer jugak mlm ni heheh...(i guess the bb likes it heheh)


my delicious yee mee...

At precisely 8pm we arrive at Perubatan Naluri..huhu...nasib baik when we arrive there takder saper...and we are the 1st or to be exact 2nd last patient...nasib baik Dr tak blik lg hehe...so for this checkup..kner ambik urine+timbang berat(mmg dah berat..ishk2...takper2 bru lps mkn time tu...positive thinking) and ambik darah plus check blood pressure.The Dr said kalo ader aper2..prob they will call me within a week..so its SCAN time heheh...I've ask the Dr "Dr..kali ni boleh printkan?" she said "Can...yes2"...so here it begins the scanning session...me and Mr R can see its both arm and legs...the heart...and best part bb what "hye" by showing its finger penuh...so kiterong can see...its five fingers dgn terang sekali...and time Dr tgh scan2 lg...bb dlm tummy terlompat2..byk kali pulak tu...sampai Dr said "Wah...activenyer awak ni...nak aper yerk?terlompat2 ni...tak sabar nak kuar ek" as for me...Ive just smile...Mr R takleh terkata aper...he just smile too:)so ni 1st scan yang dpt di captured...hope u guys can see it heheh....


at 3 months-click to enlarge photo

(bb mama and papa dah besar dah dlm tummy...hope everythings gonna be ok until the delivery date...amin:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nad congrats.. lama dh x blog walking ke blog kengkawan semua... Rindu olak.. huhu

SiMply NaD'Honey said...

fieda:thanks dear hehee...tu ahhh rindu kat ko...sorryla blog aku pun bersawang gak heheheh