Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Moment of Love:Bertandang Reception (at Melaka)

wahhh!!!!today im feeling enthuthiastic...heheh...as my hubby came home today heheh...:)its really abit surprise...for me....though as he usually came home on Friday...as for that im having this electric charge...to update my blog heheh....anyway before starting off....IJN dah block blog la pulak!!!!!!!!!!!ishkk...there goes my happiness...semua dah block mcmner la nak isi maser lapang huhuh....ishkk sad2....back to the main topic here nad...the bertandang majlis...here's the review...

Majlis Bertandang

Venue:Mr R's Family Home(Bukit Katil,Melaka)

Date:5 March 2011

Time:12pm-4pm

Theme:Lavender

Attire:Sayang Creation

Makeup:Salima

Wedding Cake:Yulie Bake The Cake (my SIL)

Official Photog:Lipas Pencen

Official Videographer:His Uncle

Band:The Time Machine (his uncle and the gang)

It seem's there just some bits of word to said as everything ive already summarize up here...and let the pics do the talking instead hehehe....as im a bit speechless today heheh....(im guessing due to the food ive consumed today...ive ate a lot this days...huhu...should need to monitor my diet)ok enjoyce u guys:)


I've just adore this bunting...courtesy from my BIL...heheh love it:)

this is a pic of us...heheh...posing in front of the pelamin...my attire ni mcm gayer BCL pun ader...its like indonesian wedding attire with lots of buttons on it...meanwhile Mr R wores baju melayu modern here is a closer look of the makeup of that day that was done by Salima...she seems to be quite known with some of the bloggers(B2B bloggers)...she really done a good job although the makeup its abit heavy on my eye...but it turns out ok:)
let me present to you the band of the day...."The Time Machine"...Mr R is also one of the member of this band..as the bass player...(takkan la dier nak main time2 ni kan...tp dier main time dah last2 nak hbs majlis)...this band was his uncle's @ Busu..they really played well...love it


here is some of the Samura clans that attend...


yummyliciuos cake...really makes me hungry just by looking at this pic...heheh this cake was done by my SIL..she's really god in making cakes+cupcakes...as for that day...she makes a red velvet cake+small cutie red velvet cupcakes...my family loves it so much..


tadaa!!!!!!


here she is....the cakemaker:)


p/s:overall i love my wedding...heheh...there's nothing for me to complain or change about...this is the memory that ill be always remember...heheh...so thats all for my wedding reviews....:)xoxo

2 comments:

Yulie Elveera said...

sukaaaaa.. thanks adik :)

SiMply NaD'Honey said...

kak yulie:hehehe samer:)thank you for liking it hehehe