Monday, November 15, 2010

"Im BacK"


Olaa...everyone..its been couple of days ive havent had the chance to update my blog...as im aaway for 3days to attend the MATCVS meeting that took place in Melaka (10-12Nov)..although im pretty tired but at least it really does helps me in releasing my stress and hecticness at work..uhuhu...now im back..again with a new mood (hope so...but sad as there was no Jacky on my sight anymore...urgh!!!!it feels sucks anyway)...all the juicy details about my 3days getaway...esok baru diupdate kan yerk...and also some of the preps im doin...although im away..heheh...i guess we had choose our Honeymoon destination heheh...hope everything turns out to be as what we've plan:)amin...ok la jom start kejer kwn2...miszz..uol

2 comments:

Shakina Farhan said...

miss u too..nt update lg eh..

SiMply NaD'Honey said...

miszz u too..heheh thanks for dropping by tau kina:)