Friday, June 4, 2010

A SimPLe PoST FoR TodAy:)

It's Friday afternoon...and its after LUNCH...my eyes starts seeing things in double version so u guys know what ive meant right???im starting to feel SLEEPY...huhuh....so to make my eyes wide awake....heheh...im guessing writting a simple post for today would not harm anything although i do have a stack of work to do(ishkk2 dah ptg2 pun tak hbs2 lagi)...hehehe...sorry boss...anyway...1stly..wishing my little bro HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY..hoorayy!!!!..(yesterday dah wish tp saja nak tulis kat cni..heheh)we treated him at CHilis KLCC...erm..im full yesterday evening...there goes my diet for the day...2ndly..im longing to have this pinky2 netbook...i hope to purchase it soon..as its easy for me to do sum of my DIY stuff for my wedding preparation..(heheh gediknyer...nak gak beli netbook baru+and its pinky2 )...moga2 dptla...hehe...anyway kener tgk budget...moga2 dptla BONUS bulan ni...amin...3rd tomorrow its Nuyun's wedding...hooray!!!!best2...dpt berjoyah:)k happy weekends u guys...xoxo
my dream netbook hehe
hope to get it soon!!!
heheheh
cyayok!!!!!

p/s: "my eyes is full of PINK"

No comments: