Monday, June 28, 2010

~ThE LasT.....~

Hye Uols....it has been a hectic weekend this week as me and my family busy helping my cousins wedding at Shah Alam...on Saturday was her Solemnization..and on Sunday was her Reception at the SUK Hall...ive really dont remember the full name of the hall...hehe...(well pics will be upload it soon..heheh...as im pretty tired + sleepy last nite cant help but just sleep......)anyway tonite insyallah...some pics will be updated soon...heheh...i just love the reception at the hall...its decorated with fresh flowers and the combination of 3 colours (pink+ purple+white) makes things looks nice and sweet...hehehe...i guess dpt idea time my tunang ek kak amy??heheheh....but yesterday gaves me a lot of idea on how to do my reception 8 months later...heheh...cant wait la...:)well whats about the title of my post kali ni???heheh tiber2 "The Last" lak kan...well...heheh today will be the last years of my "bachelorette years"huhu sedihnyer...heheh...next year celebrate my birthday im already someone's wife (hehe Happy lain lak kan...) HAPPY 26th BiRthdAY to ME!!!!....although it would be the last year as me single..i hope some of things would not change...hehhe..sebakla tak tahu nak tulis aper dah...when emosi ni...tiber2 lak blank...anyway would like to say thanks to my parents for wishing me happy birthday early in the murnin tadi...heheh adik2ku...erm tak lagi wish..still sleeping..and thanks to my dearest frend...and not to forget Mr R..Tq...love u guys...xoxo

No comments: