Monday, April 12, 2010

BacK afTer a LonG weEkend

its me and my family(gedik nyer driku.....)

WeLl...how are u weekend's u guys????for me???erm...ok...although my sis and little bro cant attend...but still...its agud time spending with me and my parents...and also Mr R...we went to Melaka to attend his uncle's son's wedding(his uncle is a long lost neighbor of my mums family...so jejak kasih la time my E-day...coz its sons wedding...kiterong pun dtg la...mcm aper org ckp...mengeratkan silaturahim heheheh....btul2)yup2.....so we stayed at Seri Malaysia for just one nite....nice place sbb still mcm baru kan...heheh....kiterong jln2 ke JJ baru...and then send my mum and dad to the hotel...dieorng nak tgk AF heheh...as for me and Mr R...kiterong jln2 la...thats wat we do best pun.....hehehe....and camwhoring....aper lgi do take a look sum of it la yerk.....tak ltk byk2...hehehe.....now i just cant wait to go songee with other 3 gals...this end of the month hehehe...yeah...its like a "bachelorette vacation"..u guys can presumed hehehe...one of them is getting married within this year...and me B2B...heheh the other 2???jeng...jeng....time will tell...heheheh....ok dah malas nak bebel2 lagi.....dah mlm dah ni pun kener sleep2....nite2

here's the view from the balcony

my sense of shot...heheh still practicing hehe

his tired after along day driving + best man lagi ok heheheheh

we went here!!!!

im in paradise heheheh:)

me yg gedik as usual

4 comments:

ieNn ZaZa said...

bandar melaka sgt berwarna warni diwaktu mlm..heheh

SiMply NaD'Honey said...

heheheh....kg halaman liza kan??tuler papa nad bersemangat kater jom ddk melaka leh tak???heheheh

Mrs.Qarlista said...

wawahh..bukan senang tuh nak reveal gambar tunang die.....hehe

SiMply NaD'Honey said...

heheheh:)aderla nad sblum2 ni yg kiter ltk heheh...tp for sure mcm belah sisi atau aper...heheheh...ni bru ltk btul2 heheh....muker dier lain kan time skola2 dlu kan nad???hehehe