Thursday, June 28, 2012

What a Surprise...

Murnin uols...HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me...hehe thanks for all the wishes u guys(through all those social medium)...ive reall appriciate it so much...how times flies by...im 28years old and im already a mother to a nearly 3month old daughter + a wife of Mr R for nearly 2years...can't explain how does it feel...but importantly is im BLESS and GLAD with what I have now in my life...hope that this feeling will remain until the last of my breath...aminnnnn...with  a nice surprise by Mr R...TQ hubby...really need a new gadget afterall...after my Samsung Jet seems to lagging and stuck all the time...love the Samsung Galaxy S Advance (love Samsung)hehe...now mission is finding a stylish pinky cover for it huhu...
my new gadget
Anyhow despite all the gifts...the best gift I have in life that matters the most 
which is......
Mr R

+

Lil AA
-
-
-
COMPLETES OUR LIL HAPPY FAMILY
(for now...nanti insyallah tambah lagi ahli small family of us ni heheh)

p/s:happy working uols...cyayok2





No comments: