Thursday, March 17, 2011

StiLl thiNkiNg...bEtweEn A or B


Murnin uols!!!sorry for the late updating...huhu...as im not that well this days...yup2...ive owed myself to write the post behind the scene of my reception,reception in melaka...and also the nice outdoor photoshoot in melaka...a post wedding picture...yup2...insyallah next week...heheh...need to gather more picsy...baru best yup2...anyway..im in a state of to choose between A and B for now...eventually my works...usually handling patients blood sample...needed me to take the Hep B vaccine...but their criteria...is not to get pregnant 3months after vaccination(its bcoz...bb maybe get genetic disorder i guess...or not a fit phisique)...erm im a bit of afraid...if accidently...mcmner????so im ought to choose between take the vaccine or not...erm...still thinking of it...this vaccine is also cant be taken by pregnant women...(erm...ive should also have to wait and check if im preggy or not...huhu...)anyway still thinking...needed to gather more advice and opinion from the pros...la..yup2...wish me luck:)xoxo

2 comments:

Ms Marliana said...

Nadia.. hope u still remember me... dlm ur case ni.. better check dlu da ader bun in the oven ke x... huhuhu.. takut anythin happen to the baby ...

SiMply NaD'Honey said...

hye...igt2...roomate zuel and iman kan dlu time samura??heheh we meet again yerkk....heheh...tuler nad pun still thinking...kner check dlu yuppp:)thanks dear....