Sunday, May 30, 2010

My RoOmaTe's WedDInG

Fuhhh...what a weekend....although mggu ni mcm malas nak update...but its my roomate wed's u uol....so kener gagah gak kan diri to update...welll 1stly congrats to my dearest roomate time matriks di KYPM Bangi...congrats Yana & Zulkifli...they both working as PTD at Kem.Pelajaran...semoga kekal ke akhir hayat yerk...:)...well now left me and yin ...yg still bachelorette heheh....who's next after this?????wait and see........................
the bride and groom

its us...yang memeriahkan keadaan

Well after...the reception me and Mr R headed to Mid Valley...as for me.. searching sumthing at Body Shop...as it is SALE...hehe...tp alamak...ramainyer.........and the things that ive wanted dah out of stock...HATE It!!!!...after that plan to see Platinum rings at Gold Heart...but lambat lgikan still ader choices lagi hehehe...dont rush2....yupp....heheh...k enjoy the pic...anyway..at last ive got the things that ive want to purchase at BODY SHOP...check it out later k????
me yang dah tired

Mr R yang ceria sbb...as you can see on the back???World Cup is just couple of days!!!

nice work of art...

another piece...

No comments: