Friday, March 6, 2009

Lets Try Some Recipe...

Fuhhh...at last...ive finish my work for today hehehe...so wat i will do today?hehehehe...browsing the internet as usual...hehe...well....i realise in this couple of days...im keen to cook or do sumthing for my family(ntah tiber2 lak angin rajin dtg)...heheheh....so it take me 2days to decide what i should do for my family...then the answer is COOKING...hehehehe...well...not haevy meal for sure hahahah...(im not taht pro yet...but getting through it u know...)heheheh...well i think i'll be starting doin dessert 1st then later....if this one has a gud remarks from my family....i'll be starting to do my own "Chocolate Muffin"so...hope this work...for sure u guys...are thinking wat i'll be doin then...right?hehehe...tadaa...making my own "Oreo Icecream"hehehe...lalala..ive already ask my mum to buy the ingredients for me...(dah bg duit tlng belikan...shes curious in wat i will be doing...)did'nt have time to buy the ingredients...as im stuck in the office...so..tomorrow or tonite i'll be showing my talents...hehehe...hope jadila...heheheh...wish me luck..hope it also turn out like the pic down here...anyway...i'll be posting the pic of my own oreo icecream later...k heheheh...cant wait to see how it looks like heheheh...chayok nadia san:)

tadaa...it looks delicious...hehehehehe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nad nk wat oreo icecream?erm..cam best jer..nnt dh wat post kt kite bole?hehehe

SiMply NaD'Honey said...

boleh...eheheheh...mcm blog resepi lak hahahahaha:)