Friday, March 27, 2009

Its Just AroUnd The CorNer...

Yes...at last...this week has nearly come to an end...heheheh...its Friday yeah....yupp:)i just cant wait for this Saturday....but anyway today my Surgeon aka Boss..has just giving me a new analisis to do ..owh mine... i hope i cant settle it before goin back home...its pretty exhausted facing numbers everyday...ishk2....anyway...i wouldnt let my mind and mood disturbed bcoz of the new task hehehe...chayokkk....u can do it!!!!!:)huhuhuhu
Well.. u guys tommorow is Earth Day...heheh cant wait for it....i keen to have the lites off at my home either...but i just cant imagine how KLCC would be like without the lites on...heheheh....cant wait:)...anyway a kindly reminder....beware and precaution of ur homes either k???coz maybe robberies can happend in this 1hour lite off...so do becarefull u guys...anyway.....wishing u guys...happy weekends...hehehehe...just like me...(will be)....hehehehh:)

No comments: