Wednesday, March 17, 2010

~A BiT MaD!!!!!~

Olaaa...erm....wat a nice title for an entry today....im abit piss of within this week...with lot of of things happend...such as...my memory card for this slr...just cant be recognizable although ive already download the CD...UrgH!!!! and also...im a bit frustrated...as ive cant update my blog with pics in the office...coz everything is being BAR!!!!!!cant ym....cant read peoples blog...gosh!!!!!!!!!!!how 's my life have to face for 5days of working...as my work is such a stress!!!!UrgHHHHH....(update mlm2 mcmni SLEEPy lak)ermmm....so cant able to update stuff as i use to but im trying my best here....to make my blog memoriable...and keep writting....heheheh as this blog im able to show one day to my dearest children heheheh....ok la dah lepas sket emo ni...nak g tgk citer GLEE...tata:)

No comments: