Tuesday, April 21, 2009

~EnJoyFull JouRnEY..@T LaST It TuRn's Out OK~

Hye...everyone..hehehe...back again to work...fuuhhh...bored hehehhe...well..for sure all u guys wondering how the feedback...hehehe of meeting the 1st time my "future mother in law"hehehe...well...i will tell u later...but 1stly...i will tell u wat i did when i 1st arrived there...uhuhu...well..we were staying at an exquisite hotel..heheh cheh2....Mahkota Hotel...its just situated...opposite of Mahkota Parade Melaka...the place was so nice...hehehe...we arrived there about 11am and we check in about 11.30am...as our rooms are available...I'll be meeting them after Zohor....so ive just settle down with my family hearing the song from the labtop...heheheh...and just wait...for the clock strikes 2pm...hehehehehe
huhu....gadget that cant be miszzz
Later at 2pm..Mr razkell arrived and fetch me at the Hotel...while my family went shopping at Mahkota Parade and The Carrefour there...heheheh....his houase at Bukit Katil..(sorry for not taking pics of his house or his family...im jut nervous...cant able to think well)...when i arrived there...all of them are practically waiting for me...and we all headed to the dinning room...to have our lunch together...hehehe...we had sambal tumis udang,kurma ayam melaka style,yong tau fu,and fried fish...heheheh...i just ate a small amount of rice heheh and just take the dishes that ust near me...although ive really wnated to take the fish but its quite far...so ive just ate..the sambal tumis udang hahahaha....they were all talkative...but me???just smile!!!!owhhh my....wat am i doing...well after that my "FMIL" gave sum desserts..Melaka Deligt..its a mango that originate from melaka..heheheh its so delicious..hehehe..yummy...after an hour sitting there...its time to head back hehehe....his sisters and kak yuli...its kind...and also his niece playing peek a boo with me...hehehe meanwhile his angah is ok...but did'nt talk that much...his mum do give my 2 plastic beg fill with 6 mango's,2 bekas kuih bakar,keropok that called enang2,dodol..wahhh..so much...buah tgn...for that day...heheheh...is this shows that shes giving me greenlite???hahah..well i'll ask him later.....:)anway i think ive make that day a gud start...hahahahah:)

this is the basket of fruit that i gave to them...hehehe..well this one i did it myself okay...my mum help me to choose the fruits...and ive arranged it and voialla.....heehhe...this is how it turns out..when ive decorate it hehehehe...ok tak???

No comments: