Monday, November 17, 2008

FiNally....

the trio
wah....happy together

me myself teaching amir to peace:)


poor amin...his sleepy.... amir is still focusing on doing his sign peace



me + rina are extremely happy when our tummies are full




dear guys...heheheh....well ive finally have the pic that ive long waiting for from jac.. thanks jac...this sum pic....from cutey amin's brthday...venue at kfc genting klang...its the best hangout for me,jac and rina....thanks kak sha and hubby...hehehehe...hope we able to have this again next year hehehehe...yeahhhhh ( jac were sory...ur pic is not taken erm...coz were bz posing and scared to handle ur beautifull camera...sorry ek jac...anyway the pics are beautifull jac...ur hands are magic:) heheheh)

2 comments:

justLucy said...

T____T everyone is in the pic except me.... There's kak sha, you and rina...But me.... Haiz.... Nah my photos need a whole load more of improvement... Muahahahaha

SiMply NaD'Honey said...

heheheheh sorry cute jac:)